What a day yesterday! Huge thunderstorms (check out those clouds!) and torrential rain intervened seconds before First Look began and threw our plans off a bit, but Caroline and Tom were excellent sports through the storm (and the hot, muggy weather that followed!). We had such a blast following them through their day! Enjoy this sneak peek!
A huge thank you to the awesome vendors who made everything gorgeous:
- Event Coordinating, Catering, and Cake Artist: Black Tie Caterers (www.blacktieco.com) and the staff at The Landing at Pine Point
- Florist: Skillins Greenhouses (www.skillinsgreenhouses.com)
- The DJ who kept everyone dancing and singing along: Luke Lanigan (email@example.com) with Revolution DJs
- Hair and Makeup by: Jessica Candage and Maeghan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Second Shooter of Awesomeness: Rachel Dow